2018 Kia Forte, Washington and Detroit MI
Style, Quality Carries Over Into the 2018 Forte
The Kia Forte has become the hottest ticket in the compact class, with a redesign and new model generation that kicked off in the 2017 model year. All of the benefits of the 2017 model continue with the 2018 Kia Forte, but there are upgrades in technology and other aspects that make the 2018 Forte still the clear front-runner in its class, with its value, fuel economy and style for miles.
Fuel Economy and Performance
- Base LX and S trims: 29 mpg city, 37 mpg highway with 147 HP.
- Top-line EX trim: 25 mpg city, 33 mpg highway with 164 HP.
- 6-speed manual (LX trim) and 6-speed automatic transmission (LX, S, EX) options.
- 7-inch touchscreen optional for the LX trim, and standard for S and EX trims, with voice-command navigation optional in EX trim.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are optional for LX, and standard for S and EX trims.
- Features like Lane Change Assist, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert: All optional for S trim and standard in the EX trim.
New Additions for 2018
- Newly-available UVO, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto for the base LX trim.
- Newly-standard Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and more for the EX trim.
- Chrome-accented body-color door handles are available for S trim, standard for EX trim.
We Carry the Fun-Loving Forte Compact in Washington MI
The new Kia Forte comes with more than 30 combined base miles per gallon, nice tech and plenty of safety features for an affordable price, and we carry it on the lot at Serra Kia, 12304 30 Mile Road, Washington MI, and a short drive from Detroit and Pontiac. We also serve area cities like Sarnia, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Sterling Heights, Royal Oak, Waterford, Shelby, Port Huron, St. Clair, Macomb and Oakland! For more information please call us at (866) 937-1610 or come visit us in person to see our inventory and test drive the model of your choice today.