2018 Kia Rio, Washington and Detroit MI
Greetings from the All-New Kia Rio
When we get a good night's sleep or go to the spa, we often feel refreshed and regenerated. With the all-new model generation of the Kia Rio, you will see a Rio-generation (regeneration) with the improved features and benefits of this fun, nicely-priced subcompact! If you like fun handling and sweet fuel economy, see what the 2018 Kia Rio has in store for you, and learn more about why this is the best-selling Kia nameplate globally!
MPG / Performance
- 29 mpg city, 37 mpg highway top fuel economy.
- 32 combined MPG in all trim levels.
- 130 HP in all three trims.
- Choose from 6-speed manual transmission (available in LX trim) or 6-speed automatic transmission (available in LX trim; standard in S, EX trims).
- UVO eServices with 7-inch touchscreen available for EX trim.
- Forward Collision Warning System and Autonomous Emergency Braking in the EX trim.
New for 2018
- Sporty S trim, for another fuel-efficient, great-handling (33.5-foot turning circle) option.
- Improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Lower starting MSRP than 2017 Kia Rio.
Look for the Fun, Improved Kia Rio in the Detroit MI Area!
If you like fuel economy north of 30 MPG, handling and size that responds well in the narrow streets of the city, and improvements in technology from the previous model year then you're looking for a 2018 Kia Rio, one of several new Kia models we have available on the lot Serra Kia, 12304 30 Mile Road, Washington, MI, and a short drive from Detroit and Pontiac. We also serve area cities like Sarnia, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Sterling Heights, Royal Oak, Waterford, Shelby, Port Huron, St. Clair, Macomb and Oakland! For more information please call us at (866) 937-1610 or come visit us in person to see our inventory and test drive the model of your choice today.