2018 Kia Soul, Near Washington and Detroit MI
Get Used to Having Fun with the Kia Soul
The 2018 Kia Soul is here, with all-new features and a brand-new paint color option, to go along with its improved engine performance that debuted in the 2017 model year. We'll look at these features, and more. And even with all of the improvements in the 2018 Soul, the starting MSRP remains the same as it was for the 2017 model. This is one multi-purpose crossover with plenty of room for five passengers, nice tech options, and a supreme power / fuel economy combo.
- Exclaim (!) trim of the 2018 Soul: 201 horsepower.
- Plus (+) trim: 161 horsepower.
- Base trim: 130 horsepower.
- Exclaim trim: 26 mpg city, 31 mpg highway.
- Plus and Base trims: 25 mpg city, 30 mpg highway.
Technology and Cargo Room
- Bluetooth hands-free, standard.
- Available heated front and rear seats.
- Available 8-inch touchscreen with navigation.
- 61.3 cubic feet for cargo with rear seats folded.
New Features for 2018
- While UVO (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, streaming audio, and more) was available in higher trims before, now it is available for all trims of the Kia Soul.
- Available Smart Cruise Control for the Plus trim.
- Available Autonomous Emergency Braking for the Plus trim.
- New Wild Orange paint color option for the Plus trim.
Be the Most Soul-Ful Person on the Block with a Kia Soul Near Detroit MI
We proudly carry the Kia Soul crossover as well as other models like the Sorento SUV and Optima sedan at Serra Kia, 12304 30 Mile Road, Washington MI, and a short drive from Detroit and Pontiac. We also serve area cities like Sarnia, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Sterling Heights, Royal Oak, Waterford, Shelby, Port Huron, St. Clair, Macomb and Oakland! For more information please call us at (866) 937-1610 or come visit us in person to see our inventory and test drive the model of your choice today.